When the clock switches from 11:59pm to 12am on New Year’s Eve, it’s not just a new day, it’s a brand new year. With that thought in mind, there are a lot of people who set out to prepare themselves for what will most certainly be a better year, in the form of New Year’s Resolutions. Do you partake in this tradition? If so, what are some of the goals you’ve set for yourself?
We here at Panache are always striving to be the best we can be. That’s why each year we have a big after Christmas sale, to clear away the old and make room for the new product that will be arriving. Before we get to the new, it’s always nice to have a look back at what took place.
So here are just a few of the exciting things that happened in 2013:
– Introduced a few new lines including Inside Out (which is lovingly Made in the USA), Luscious Jewelry, Monoreno, Vintage Concepts, and Glam.
– Hosted a Jewelry Trunk Show
– Shannon joined the team with Maven Wardrobe Consulting
– Brand new website was launched in November!
– Hosted a fun and fashionable Holiday Open House
– Our Facebook page reached 562 ‘likes’!
– We created a Pinterest page (follow us here: http://www.pinterest.com/panachewaupaca/)
As always, nothing we do would be possible without all of our wonderful customers! Thank you!
All of us here at Panache are looking forward to 2014 and the many new things to come. We’re excited to introduce you to a few new lines that are sure to become favorites. There’s also an in store style show planned to highlight our new Spring clothing and accessories! With so much to look forward to, we just know that this year is going to be great!
Until next time, Happy New Year!